Thursday, January 12, 2012

To my beloved hubby, my best friend, my shoulder to cry on.....

Happy anniversary...
May Allah merahmati perjanjian yg kuat ini ....mitsaqan ghalizÄ telah terpatri diantara dua jiwa.May Allah berikan perasaan cinta kerana kita menyintaNYa.... Semoga berkekalan hingga ke Jannah....

 For the Rest of My Life....

   I praise Allah for sending me you my love
 You've found your home it's here with me,
 and I'm here with you
 Now let me let you know
You've opened my heart
 I was always thinking that love was wrong
 But everything was changed when you came along,
 And there's a couple of words I want to say
 Chorus: For the rest of my life,
 I'll be with you I'll stay by your side, honest and true
 Till the end of my time,
 I'll be loving you, loving you
 For the rest of my life, through days and nights
 I'll thank Allah for opening my eyes
 Now and forever I, I'll be there for you
 I know it deep in my heart I feel so blessed when I think of you
And I ask Allah to bless all we do
You're my husband, and my friend and my strength
And I pray we're together in Jannah
 Finally now I've found my self,
I feel so strong
 Yes everything was changed when you came along,
 oh And there's a couple of words I want to say
 Chorus And now that you're here,
 in front of me I strongly feel love
 And I have no doubt,
 and I'll sing it loud
And that I will love you eternally


No comments: